Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area Fall 2018 enrollment is open and seats are available in grades 9 through 12.
- Complete application: Click Here for the printable application.
- Submit student personal statement (see page two of application).
- Submit school transcripts for the past two years (if not in English, please submit with an English translation).
- Submit Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or school official.
- Submit the application fee of $100 via check or bank wire.
- International students are required to submit a copy of a bank statement for proof of funds.
- No application can be considered official nor processed until the student’s file is complete.
If you’re interested in becoming a Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area student, or simply want to learn more please call our Admissions Team at (925) 278-6346 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.