Thank you again for your desire to learn more about Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area and the application process. If you have not already spoken with our admission staff, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
To begin the application process, please complete the following items:
- Complete and submit the application (or complete a paper application and return it to our offices).
- Write a personal statement. Write a short statement describing yourself and explaining why you wish to attend Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area.
- Request the student’s current school to submit the most recent official transcript in a sealed envelope to the Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area Admission Office.
- Mail or email the teacher recommendation forms within the student admission application to your current school. One recommendation must be from an English or Math teacher, and the second recommendation must be from a school administrator or counselor.
- Pay the application fee of $100 by written check mailed to our Admission Office. The application fee can also be paid by credit card or bank draft. Funds may be transmitted by wire from your bank directly to the bank of Squaw Valley Academy Bay Area.
No application can be considered until we have received all documentation and fees.